This model is designed for installation in a flight conveyor line.
Sizes: DN 65 to DN 150
- Our samplers are made of austenitic stainless steel
- Standard materials (according to AISI): 316Ti and 321
Samplers are used to monitor the quality of ongoing production. Product samples are automatically taken from the conveying line at set intervals.
- Controlled via the operating laboratory, a sampling pipe is pneumatically inserted into the conveying stream.
- The sample can be collected in a laboratory bottle on site, or transported directly to the laboratory via a suction system.
- The partial flow delivery line is sucked empty after each sampling to avoid mixing of the sample at different sampling times.
- The sampler can be used for bulk materials, granulates or powders.
- Depending on the shear strength of the material, the grain sizes can be up to 8 mm.
- Automatic sampling at specified time intervals
- direct transport to the laboratory
- Production can be monitored continuously without stopping the process
- durable and low maintenance due to given design features & material selection